Environmental-Engineering Assessment Study, Air Pollution Study, Odor Control Study, Design of Air Pollution/Odor Control Systems, Hydraulic Calculation
EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and ACGIH (American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists) have restricted industries to emit the specified pollutants. Determination of environmental issues and their resolutions requires the implementation of a comprehensive study. AAI is offering an Environmental-Engineering Assessment Study (EEAS) plan including:
- Pollution Investigation (identifying pollutants and sources, and measuring the pollutants)
- Pollution Modeling (2D and 3D dispersion simulation)
- Pollution Control Strategy (determining priority pollutants and sources)
- Best Available Control Technology (BACT) (value engineering and risk assessment)
Design / Fabrication / Procurement / Integration / Delivery / Commissioning of air pollution control /odor control systems with a complete range of products of chemical wet scrubbers, venturi scrubbers, incineration, biological filtration, carbon adsorption technologies.
Installation & Facility Management
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical jobs, Refurbishment/Rehabilitation/Upgrade of air pollution control systems, and Operation and Maintenance of eletromechanical equipments.
ProEnviron Contracting is guided by a Mission that endeavors to provide high-quality, cost-effective works on schedule to our client’s satisfaction.
We utilizes best practices in compliance with regulations developing and maintaining a safe and secure work environment
ProEnviron caters to the specific needs of the client and deliver upon their expectations. We have an experienced and professional team that works towards delivering and maintaining the highest standards of services.
ProEnviron provides a variety of services under one roof, independently or in collaboration with other specialized professionals
Business Development Facilitation
Providing leadership and support on the implementation of business/economic development aspects.
The objective of the assignment is to:
- Team up the local firms with international companies, investors
- Strengthen the management and business capacities of international companies to meet local market requirements.
- Provide support to companies and firms in planning, designing, monitoring and evaluating development interventions.
- Provide inputs into the overall donor proposal development and conduct case studies related to marketing and sustainable development.
- Facilitate marketing of different infrastructural using developed project interventions.
- Provide the space and coordination between client and companies.
- Build on the synergies that may be identified during project implementation stage
Supply of pumps, fans, instrumentation, ducting, spare parts.
ProEnviron/Amerair Intl has partnership agreements with its major suppliers to assure its customer the highest quality of products and the best available technologies.
Our vessels, pumps, fans and instrumentation and controls are always supplied by our partner companies to ensure the highest quality of peripheral products are utilized in each and every one of our systems.
Please visit our site for a list of our partner companies. We have exclusive agreements with our partners and locally stock the required spare parts for our partners equipment to better serve our customers in the region. We hold in stock spare equipment and parts for pumps, fans and instrumentation that are utilized in our systems.
Manufacturer of plastic/GFRP fans.
Manufacturer of GRP, PE, and POLYMER vessels
Leopold Siegrist GmbH
Supplier of measuring instruments
Manufacturer of innovative and reliable non-metallic pumps